SERVICE TECHNICIAN – BUFFALO AND ROCHESTER
Seeking full-time Service Technicians who will troubleshoot, repair and maintain all types of industrial vehicles including internal combustion and electric fork lift trucks, industrial scrubbers and sweepers, forklift batteries and chargers, mobile equipment and dock.
- Individuals with TRUCK/AUTOMOTIVE, CONSTRUCTION, AGRICULTURE, etc. mechanical experience welcome (lift truck experience a plus).
- Vocational or Technical certification preferred.
- Previous experience with hydraulics and computer diagnostics preferred.
- Ability to interpret and apply schematic diagrams preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License with driving record acceptable to our insurance company
- Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Observes mechanical devices in operation and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections..
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Sets up and operates lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts.
- Initiates purchase order for parts and machines.
- Repairs electrical equipment Job Type: Full-time
- Prolift is a successful and progressive company, and only seeks candidates of the highest quality and character. A generous compensation package includes: competitive salary, health insurance , 401K with match, life insurance, paid time off, yearly profit sharing/bonus and participation in Prolift’s ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). As an ESOP company, employees are given shares in the company each year and benefit in stock appreciation and cash distributions paid to the ESOP shareholders.
The successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package that includes commission/bonus structure, vehicle allowance, health insurance, paid time off, 401(k) program and employee stock ownership plan.
Prolift serves as a single source for our customers, providing a diverse product offering, in addition to parts, service, rentals and forklift operator training. Our two locations service the 14 counties of Western New York and parts of Pennsylvania, and also provide 24 hour/seven day a week emergency service. Prolift has been in business for 40 years and is headquartered in Buffalo, NY. Visit us online at www.proliftinc.com.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line of your email, state “Service Technician –Buffalo/Rochester”
Prolift is an Equal Opportunity Employer.